Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Almost home....



Since Saturday, Jonathan has been in good ole South Beach for the Orange Bowl. This is the longest he has ever left us and needless to say, we are all ready for his return. We have had fun without him, the house has been spotless, all of the dishes seem to make it into the dishwasher, I do not find clothes behind the bathroom door, there are no shoes by the front door and I do not constantly hear sports coming from the TV. We are so lucky to have good friends and family who have kept us company but nothing can fill the void in our house. Hudson is starting to really figure out the world and he definitely knows that his daddy is gone. We walked past a picture yesterday and he started beating my shoulder and smiling when he saw his daddy's face. I stopped and let him look at it for a minute and then I got a little emotional. I could see the joy on Hudson's face when he saw his daddy. I cannot wait for my boys to be reunited! We love you Jonathan and we cannot wait to see you Thursday!